Monday, June 25, 2007

Something New

Okay here is something new that I think everyone will enjoy. I saw this on the internet and hope that everyone will check it out. This will allow me to post pictures and give updates about the boys or Dave and I. Sometimes we don't always have time to sit and write a letter or get pictures printed out so I thought this would be kind of fun. I will do my best to keep it up to date. You know how "new" things are....you always seem to keep up on it and then things die down. But anyway, let's give it a try and see how everyone likes it. There is a place where you can even comment and I can comment back to you. This seems like it will be fun so let me know what you think. Especially for those of you who live far away, you can now keep up with what's new in our life, right mom?
Okay I think I'll post this pass on the web address and then see what kind of feedback I get.
Stay tuned for more later

2 comments:

Judy Brumana said...

Well what a great idea! I hope to see some pictures of all of you also. Sounds like you need more new stuff to do. So has Aron gotten his new car yet? HAHAHA I just passed my reading class and am now working on Language, then Math and if all goes well I should be in school by Ausgust. I hope I am the first one to respond to your comments, as I like being number one. Love, MOM

Judy Brumana said...

Hi,
I guess you can tell that I found the blog sight. I put it under my favorites, so I can find it all the time. The pictures are great! And yes, you are so right, what we do to keep them happy and that is not to mention even when they get ofder. Hey, check my commas and make sure they are in the right place. HA HA Keep them comming this is really fun!
Love, MOM