Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to school


Well it's that time again....SCHOOL!! The summer was nice. We didn't do a whole lot this year. We did take a camping trip for a few days with Dave and his family. That was a lot of fun. I did the summer movies with Ryan, Michael and the day care kids. The theater here does 10 movies for $7.00!! Can't beat that. Cheap entertainment for one day a week.
I am very excited for the school year. There is a lot going on this year. We will be very busy! Aron will graduate from high school. So there will be Senior pictures, announcements to order and a party to get ready for. He also turns 18 in a couple of months! Where on earth has the time gone?
Marcus will turn 16 in November. We will have to get ready for a 16th birthday party for him. He will also get his drivers license!
Ryan will graduate from 8th grade and will get ready to enter high school next school year. I can't believe it.
Michael is in Junior high this year. My baby......sniff!! It's so crazy. I no longer a child in elementary!
Two in high school and two in junior high! Well I pray that they all do well in school and I manage to keep my sanity this year. It's going to be a fast year and it's going to be a great year!!

2 comments:

Kelly Marin said...

Hi Cris!! Wow you're kids are growing up! They're all so handsome.

Sarah said...

BUSY YEAR FOR YOU, CHRIS!!!!! Looking at the boys' pictures makes me feel real old!! ~ Of course I'll never be older then you! grin.