Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mary Poppins











For Valentine's Day Dave took me to go see Mary Poppins in Tempe at the ASU Gammage. We took everyone but Aron. He had to work that weekend. It was the first time we ever left him home alone. He did good.

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn. Got the other boy's their own room. It was conjoined with ours. We did some shopping, swimming and relaxing. The weather was just beautiful. Ready for Spring!!

We went to the play and it was just wonderful. I had a good time. I love that movie. Has always been a favorite of mine.
Monday morning we met with Shawn and Rachel, Dave's cousin for breakfast. We got to meet their new addition Abigail. She's such a cutie and see the boys who have grown!! We had a great visit.
I'm so thankful I got to spend the weekend with my family.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'm jealous of you in capris....I do miss that about the valley..we could wear Capris for sure by March! :)

Glad you had a good time!

Kelly Marin said...

You look great, Im glad you had a such a great time with your family! I love reading your blog, even if I never see you, even at conference I can always see how you are:)
love
Kelly