Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

Well this Mother's Day was a blessed one! First Michael and I spent Friday night at the Faith & Family night! We got to watch the Diamondbacks play a game and then David Crowder had a concert. We got VIP tickets and got to go on the field. I won these tickets :) We had a fun time.

The Christian Radio station here in town had a Mother's Day contest.You had to call in and give a message to your mom and then finish the sentence. This Mother's Day I'm giving back time to my mom by........... They were giving away tire balance, gift cards to restruants and house cleaning! And then you were entered to win a peridot diamond necklace.

Well Marcus called in. He left a sweet message and thanked me for alway being there for him and helping him get through high school. He said he would give time back to me by going to and picking  Michael for a week since I already go out everyday to pick up day care kids and then back again to get Michael. So that won me 5 hours of free  house cleaning!!! I"M SO EXCITED about this cause it will help out right before graduation.

And Ryan made me breakfast in bed!!! Ham & cheese omelet, apples & jelly toast!! It was really good.

DRUM ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I also won the peridot diamond necklace!!!






 This was a great Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Meg Write said...

Hey! This is Meghan! I just saw your blog and I would love to follow but i can't figure out how...any help?

Keri Jo said...

Oh my Chris. You have great luck! I heard you win the dback tickets on the radio, but not the necklace! Wow!
You're a great mom too. Glad you had a fun day.