Saturday, July 4, 2009

Blessed




I have a passion to learn how to quilt someday. I have gone to a few quilting shows where we look at all the quilts that are displayed. There are raffles for quilts that people have made. A ton of vendors as well. You can spend hours at a quilt show.


My aunt buys a quilt kit wherever she goes. She has got me hooked. I bought two quilt kits at each of these quilt shows. Dave asks me why I do that when I don't even have a machine. I tell him because one of these day's I'm going to have one and I'm going to learn.


How the heck will I learn how to quilt? Well hopefully someday my aunt and uncle will move up here and she will teach me!


Well my uncle was here for a week and my aunt calls and says "Uncle Bud has something for you from both of us. This is because we love you." They blessed me with a Jamone sewing machine!! I cried! Then I thought to myself, how the heck am I going to learn how to quilt? I guess I will have to take a quilting class and try to be patient until my aunt get's here to help me.
Hurry up Aunt Irene. I need you!! Thank you both from the bottom of my heart. I love you both

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh, how wonderful for you Chris!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to get a quilt from you someday. [grin]