Sunday, October 4, 2009

18 years

I can not begin to tell you just how fast 18 years has gone! 18 years ago my first son was born. Aron. I remember one day I was crying and my dad looks at me and said "what's wrong?" Through my tears I said "he's going to be in Kindergarten before I know it."

Kindergarten!! In just 7 short months he will graduate from high school! On Wendsday he will turn 18. When he was younger I thought he would never grow up and now that he is I wish he was still younger. Not wanting to let go, I know I have to. It's a hard thing to do. But I am excited to see what God has planned for his life. The work path that he will choose. The family he will have.

I am proud to say that it's been an honor to of been his mom for 18 years. I am happy of the man he has become. The person he is. I am proud. I love you Aron James Bronson!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

You definitely have much to be proud of in that boy. We will continue to pray for him as he grows up. He has a good foundation in Jesus and it will never fail him.

Sarah said...

Ditto everything that Leah said!!! Aron is a good guy! You know we will be praying for him and the decissions he makes for his future!