Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Are you ready for this?




Okay Ryan has only ever had one style hair cut. This is because he has two swirlies going the opposite direction on the back of his head. His hair only grows one way. He has only had this hair cut style that is in the picture. Well Aron and Marcus are getting older and want a "stylist" to cut their hair. I found a really great lady who owns a beauty shop with another girl and Aron and Marcus both have been to Kathy. The other lady is Jessica. I like to take all 4 boys and just get it over with,that's why they all go to the barber. So anyway, Aron and Marcus went to get their hair cut and I just decided that Ryan and Michael would get their hair cut too. Since Jessica wasn't busy. Well she cut Michaels hair and it was Ryan's turn. She asked me what I wanted done with it and I said well what you see is what you get. I have never had anything else different done with it. I asked her what she wanted to do with it and she said she wanted to cut it all off. So I asked Ryan and he said that he didn't care. Well you know what's coming now. You guessed it. Off it all came!! He looks like a different kid. Much older which doesn't help me at all, cause that makes me older but then again what can you do for a boy who's 11 and in 6th grade?
So what's your vote? Long or spiky?

No comments: