Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Michael's Day

Well this past Saturday was Michael's day. It is his first year playing basketball so I tried to make it a fun day for him. First we got up early and I made him breakfast. Then we were off to the opening day where the kids got their uniforms. They had a former Phoenix Suns player Mark West who came to talk to the kids. They had their mascot the gorilla, which was a huge hit. They also did a raffle and we won a autographed picture of a Suns player named Raja Bell. My boys are so excited. I need to go to the store and get a frame for it.
After opening day since Michael's game didn't start until 5:30pm we went to the store. We bought stuff for cupcakes and homemade pizza. We went home and made the cupcakes and also cooked the crust for the pizza so that way we could just make the pizza when we got home.
The whole family was there and also my dad and two sister, Sam & Alyssa came. After the game we came home and made the pizza and ate cupcakes.
It was a fun day. He did really well. I can't wait to see more games. He attempted to make 3 baskets. They were close but didn't quit make it. Maybe next time.

No comments: