Sunday, May 24, 2009

A new look for Michael

Puttin the first contact in
Before with glasses

After with contacts


Yesterday Michael went for his yearly eye exam. While he plays sports we felt that it would be a lot earier for him if he got contacts. I wasn't to sure about the idea as the other boys had to wait until they were 13. He just turned 11. With a long talk with the eye doctor we decided to go ahead and let him try them. One condition was that he could put them in and take them out before we left the eye dr. I was a bit nervous on how he would do but he did great!! Took about 5 minutes to get the first one in and the second one he put in with no problem. He took them out like a pro and put them back in with no help and no problem. The Dr. was very impressed! I was very proud. I can't believe how much he's grown up. I guess my baby isn't really a baby anymore! Congratulations Michael, job well done.

No comments: