Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tide Snob






There are some things that I just buy,not matter what. Tide is one of them.

One day when I was shopping the cashier says to me "oh your a tide snob, hu?"
A first I didn't understand what she meant by that. I asked her what she meant. She said your one those people who only buy tide. I call everyone who only buys Tide, Tide snobs.

I said well I guess I am then.

That was until today when I went to Fry's. For the first time in my life I bought something other then Tide.

A laundry soap called Sun. (i cant figure out how to put the picture here)
I remeber my friend Sarah asking me what kind of laundry soap I used and I said Tide. I buy nothing else. When I asked her what she bought she said whatever is on sale.
So with thing being as tight as they are I brought myself to buy what was on sale.
Here's what I saved.
Tide 150 oz on sale for $20.99(reg. $24.99)
Sun 78 oz. on sale for $1.88(reg. $4.99)
I bought 10 of them!!! I paid $18.80 for 780 oz of laundry soap.
If I bought 780 oz of Tide it would of cost me $125.94
Therefore I saved $107.14
Now that's impressive. Let's just hope it works.....LOL!!!!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

In India, ALL I buy is TIDE!!!! Boy, how things change! You'll have to let us know if the new soap works! ;)

Leah said...

Too funny, but I do have some things I only buy certain brands of ... like good coffee and candles!!!

For laundry soap I use whatever is pretty cheap without being the cheapest. Clorox 2 works great filling in the gaps I guess. It all seems to work fine for us.

Let us know what you decide you like best after trying the SUN. :)